Interested In Joining Our Team?
We’re dedicated to helping any business flourish no matter its size. curating authentic and personalized strategies that guarantee success. Simply put, we’re a digital design, visibility, advertising, and social media marketing agency that helps brands manufacture success. Our agency is a one-stop shop. We are experts in all things related to digital marketing, literally. One team to help you grow your business effectively- and we promise you’ll enjoy every interaction with us.
Full Job Description:
The Digital Advertising Specialist is responsible for setting up, optimizing, and reporting on digital advertising campaigns on behalf of our clients. This position is primarily focused on paid search ads within the Google, Bing & Social Media advertising platforms. Campaigns will also include retargeting, display, and video ads. This position includes 25% strategy, budget allocation, client communication, and 75% hands-on research, implementation, optimization, and reporting on campaigns.
We are looking for an individual contributor who can work seamlessly with the in-house team and our clients.
In This Role You Will:
- Setup ongoing optimization and management of PPC/Digital Advertising campaigns for multiple clients.
- Management of ad budgets, A/B testing ad creatives, keyword research, setting up audiences, and optimizing for conversions and KPIs.
- Analysis of campaign data and reporting on recommendations and strategy on a monthly basis
Management of ad budgets, text ad creative, and keyword research
Perform digital advertising audits.
- Ability to manage multiple accounts and tasks with an effective resolution of conflicting priorities.
- Ability to communicate professionally on client calls and via email.
- Actively collaborate with owner & account managers to align digital advertising campaigns with other ongoing initiatives.
- Ensure implementation of best practice guidelines and follow company processes.
- Must be a team player that is also comfortable working independently.
- A driven, forward-thinking individual with the ability to come up with creative digital advertising solution
The skills/qualifications we are looking for:
- Minimum of 2 years of Google Ads account management experience required.
- Minimum of 2 years Facebook Ads account management experience required.
- Minimum of 2 years of Digital Agency experience required.
- Google Ads Certification required.
- Google Analytics experience a plus.
- Knowledge of Retargeting/Remarketing, Display, and Rich Media/Video Advertising.
- Knowledge of SEO, online search mediums and social media and an understanding of how all of these channels work together with advertising is a plus.
- Experience with Google Apps a plus.
Job Type: Part-Time
Pay: $20 – $30/hr
Benefits: Paid Time Off
Schedule: Monday To Friday & Overtime
Supplemental Pay: Commission
Education: Bachelors (Prefered)
- Digital Marketing – 1 year required
- Marketing – 1 year required
Non Remote & One Location